- Rated Power: 7kW (1-ph). A single-phase (1ph) charger can charge your EV at a maximum of 7.4kW
- Rated Supply Voltage: 230V AC Single Phase
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated Current: 32A max
- Standby Power Consumption: 3W
- Integral Earth Leakage Protection Integral: 30mA Type A RCD + 6mA DC protection (EN 62955)
- Economy Tariff Sense: Input 230V AC sensing (4.0kV isolated)
- Enclosure Dimensions: 439 x 282 x 122mm
- Protection Degree: IP65 (weatherproof)
- Enclosure Material: ASA
- No earth rod: built-in PEN fault technology
- Tethered Cable Length: 6.5 Meters
- Compliance: LVD 2014/35/EU, EMC 2014/30/EU, EN 62196-2:2017, IEC 62955:2018, ROHS 2011/65/EU, CE Certified EN 61851-1:2019
|Cable Type: Type 2|
|Power Output: 7 kW|
|Cable Length: 6.5m|
|Cable Connector Type: Tethered|
|Solar Compatibility: Yes|
|IP Rating: IP65 (weatherproof)|
|Delivery: Free (Mainland Ireland)|
|Warranty: 3 Years|
Tethered myenergi zappi Home EV Charging (7kW, 6.5m): price includes product only – free delivery
€1,150.95 (Including VAT)
Why buy from e-zoomed?
- A high quality and stylish EV charger for your home. Manufactured in the UK.
- zappi is an adaptive EV charger. Charge with grid, solar or wind energy. Utilise 100% green energy for charging your electric vehicle (EV).
- zappi can also operate as a standard home car charger, using power from the grid.
- Future proof: you don’t need solar panels or a wind power system to use the zappi. But purchasing it today, means you’re future fit for tomorrow.
- Intelligent electric car charging. zappi is the #1 best selling solar compatible charger. Designed for convenience, not compromise.
- Three EV charging modes: eco charging, eco+ charging and fast charging.
- Eco charging: This mode is a mixture of both green energy and energy imported from the grid. eco mode minimises the use of grid power and can charge using 100% green energy. The charging power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power being used elsewhere in the home. If the surplus generation drops below 1.4kw some power will be drawn from the grid to top it back up.
- Eco+ charging: Charge power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power consumption elsewhere in the home. Your electric car charging will pause if there is too much-imported power, continuing only when there is surplus free power available.
- Fast charging:In this mode, the vehicle will be charged at maximum power. This power can come from a renewable energy source or simply from the grid. The cost of charging an electric car also depends on numerous factors including mode and the car itself. If you don’t have solar panels or wind generation, zappi will charge just like an ordinary Mode 3 charging point.
- Pincode protected. A 5 pincode security feature integrated into the EV charger.
- The EV charger pairs with the myenergi mobile app, giving you more control and flexibility (remote access from anywhere in the world).
- 3 year warranty.
- Price above includes product price only. It does not include installation cost.
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Free delivery for Mainland Ireland only. For other destinations additional delivery charges apply. To obtain a delivery quotation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund within 14 calendar days. Charges may apply in relation to delivery and condition of the product returned. Delivery cost for all goods returned will be at the cost of the consumer and arranged by the consumer.
- For an installation quotation please request an installation quotation above or email us as at email@example.com.